It’s me again! I feel like I should go through last year’s resolutions just for fun. But I’m too lazy to do that. Haha. So I will go straight to the 2019 resolutions!
- Arrange work in a more organized way (actually follow a schedule!)
- Be more outgoing! Maybe do some work experience this year…
- Try to… have more self-awareness?? Also be more aware of others and where I am among them.
- Draw, read, and write more often to keep the creative process ongoing.
- Put more effort towards friends. (For example: go out with them, help them, be more caring, talk to them more, etc.)
- Be more mature (how vague…) and think more before acting. Think about the consequences, how my action can affect others, and how I feel.
- Improve handwriting. Printing. I don’t know, just more… good-looking.
- Exercise more. Go for runs, practise more table tennis (maybe arrange for more practices??), and do stretches and other exercises more regularly.
- Plan ahead. Like… uh… Watch out for deadlines and get things done ahead of time so that I have time to look things over and get things done to the best of my ability.
I feel like number eight might be a joke. But hey. Health.
I should probably write these down so I actually do these and not forget about these after a few days. Hmm. Well, it is late, so goodnight!