Just for fun, I will be reviewing my New Year’s Resolutions from January this year. Perhaps I might mope as well. Anyhow, I am going to reflect on this past year and look forward to this second half.
- Arrange work in a more organized way (actually follow a schedule!)
I like to think that I have organized my work in relatively well order. However, I have placed myself in a hard position where assignments were slightly piling up and I was stressing myself out.
- Be more outgoing! Maybe do some work experience this year…
I did and am doing work experience. I also went outside more often with classmates. I made more friends this year. Very good!
- Try to… have more self-awareness?? Also be more aware of others and where I am among them.
I seem to be too aware these days. I am too wary of myself ad my actions. Kind of tiring but it helps me understand others better. Others are also humans and have feelings and are unpredictable (as much as I’d like to predict other people…)
- Draw, read, and write more often to keep the creative process ongoing.
I drew throughout the year in art class and in English. I went to the library more often this year and read more books. I still have more books that I want to read. I also have many ideas for things to write about. I will get to them after summer vacation is fully in swing.
- Put more effort towards friends. (For example: go out with them, help them, be more caring, talk to them more, etc.)
I WENT OUT TODAY WITH FRIENDS. I realized that I am accidentally in many friend groups at once. Tiring as well… That’s not their fault, it’s my own for thinking too much probably.
- Be more mature (how vague…) and think more before acting. Think about the consequences, how my action can affect others, and how I feel.
I think I think a lot more now. A lot more.
- Improve handwriting. Printing. I don’t know, just more… good-looking.
I completely forgot about this one and I actually think that my printing has gotten worse.
- Exercise more. Go for runs, practise more table tennis (maybe arrange for more practices??), and do stretches and other exercises more regularly.
I play table tennis for four hours at a time. I should do other exercises too.
- Plan ahead. Like… uh… Watch out for deadlines and get things done ahead of time so that I have time to look things over and get things done to the best of my ability.
Kind of redundant to be honest. This one is like number 1. Still needs some work, just like everything else.
These days… I have been slacking off. I’ve also gone shopping, watching TV shows, eating, going to table tennis practice, listening to music, and playing various games on electronic devices. I’m having lots of fun. Catching up on my sleep. Still, I feel empty. School is the only thing that takes up my time and brain it appears. Very empty, I am. Anyhow. I might write something one day.