School starts tomorrow. There is only going to be homeroom for half an hour and then I’m free to go. I spent the past 3 months doing actually nothing. I did a few pages of work from a book, I slept a lot, ate a lot, exercised less than moderately for less then often times a week, and perhaps made my eyesight worse. I got new glasses, although my eyesight did not worsen as much as I had thought, so that’s a good thing. I gained weight, which is probably healthy for a pubescent kid.
Looking at what I did in grade eight, I will think of a few things that I can do differently this year, in grade nine.
- Finish homework on the day it is assigned not the day in between. (I may not stick to this one…)
- Ask questions when I really need to.
- Try to be a bit more friendly. Nicer, I guess.
- Think about things more before doing anything.
- Try new things. Maybe a club or something?
- Be a bit more independent? For the future?
- Be more organized, keep track of my belongings so that I won’t lose them.
- Stop my bad habits.
- Sleep earlier…
- Wake up earlier on the weekends…
That’s about it, as I should sleep for the next day. School’s in 12-ish hours. Ahhhh. For now, I shall get organized and… yeah. See ya!