Hey guys, Happy New Year! 2016 has come to an end. That means 2017 has started, and there must be a post on some goals for the rest of the year. Well, without further ado, the resolutions!
- Try to get my creativity out in different ways (drawing, writing, idk what else).
- Focus (whether it be around people, at school, or when playing sports).
- Less use of my phone.
- Sleep at more appropriate times.
- Try to keep the desk organized for as long as possible and clean every once in a while.
- Organize time for everything; have a plan. 🙂
- Spend more time with the child. GABEYY.
Well, that seems to be it. There isn’t as much as I thought. I guess 7 is a good number to stop at as I am not used to seeing the year as 2017. 2016 was fun, uneventful, and strangely turned pretty bad at the end.
School starts in 2 days. I don’t think I’m very excited for it to begin. I should get back into my school sleeping schedule. However, I don’t think I’m getting very close to getting my sleep schedule back to normal anytime soon. I just can’t fall asleep at normal times.
I noticed that recently I’ve been painting a whole bunch of random things. Is it so that I have something to do? I do… but I don’t really want to. ((:
I hope everyone has a good 2017! Happy New Year again!