Happy New Year!! I hope 2017 left you with good memories and 2018 coming with many happy events.
As for the resolutions… these are made on the fly.
- I would like to improve my art. Like in any way possible.
- I would like to help out my parents more often.
- Less procrastination as I always say. But never happens.
- Dress warmer, so… less sick. And colds.
- Be more prepared (related to number 3)
- Watch movies. (Purely for my own entertainment.)
- Take care of skin. (fall less and lotion??)
- Practice and perhaps be more intense about table tennis!
And that is about it! Upcoming events include, my sister graduating, grade 10, my brother going into grade 2, and that’s all I am anticipating. Nothing less, and perhaps even more. I hope 2018 proves to be a better year than 2017, especially in world events.
Happy New Year!