YESSS, it’s my birthday! I’m 13! Surprisingly, I actually got quite a number of gifts from my friends and family. A list would look like this:
- A whole bunch of CHOCOLATE (like 4 bars)(lol)
- A fancy water-resistant, sports watch (sparkly!!)
- Some money (idk, man)
- A ladybug themed cup/goblet/bowl-ish container (woah)
- A Starbucks card
- A hilarious notebook (no, really.)
- A lot of cards
- Two drawings of cakes by my cute baaaby brother in kindergarten!!!
- Three bags/packages of junk food/deep-fried stuff. (;P)
- A CHOCOLATE cupcake with caramel icing on the top with SPRINKLES (yum!)
- A bouquet of flowers made of tissue paper, a ribbon, and some sticks. (wow)
That’s actually quite a list. Another thing my friends did was decorate my locker. It was covered with gift wrapping paper with HAPPY BIRTHDAY all over it. And green streamers. And sticky notes with some messages on them. At the end of the school day, I took it down CAREFULLY and brought it home. Dinner was great. THANKS MOM and DAAD. Well then, see y’all!