Can I have a really long break? I have lots of work to do, but I seem to procrastinate for extended periods of time. I don’t want to do any of this. I know I have to do my work. I have a stomachache.
Earlier this year, I thought that grade eight would be a little harder than grade seven. Well, it’s not any more difficult, it’s just more in a short amount of time. I forgot about the fact that every school day is busy. Maybe I underestimated high school because of how my sister explained her day. It’s not her fault, it’s just my interpretation and visualization of high school. Haha.
Let’s list some things that I know are coming up that I should do, but I’m not. Also, stress. 🙂 I mean, I’m just gonna list random things that… are happening.
- Science Fair Proposal: I’m writing the entire thing, but it’s a partner project. I wish I did Honours now.
- Art Project: I haven’t even started on thinking about. So I’m not going to think about it.
- Ping Pong Tournament: The registration cut-off date is tomorrow. I don’t really want to do it. I should talk to my coach. I don’t think I’m going to do it if I’m this stressed about it.
- Ping Pong @ School: I mean, it’s a new thing-a-majig to me, so I don’t know what is going on at the try-outs and practices. I’m really awkward. Especially when explaining and teaching.
- School In General: Can I like not go? I don’t really enjoy school. It’s too busy. I don’t like group/partner projects. I dislike many things. Including my work. And myself.
I need to go to PING PONG PRACTICE now. So, yeah, see ya next time!!!!